Sunday, April 24, 2011

#DwtS Week 6

Wow! The boys from Hanson look like boys now! Why did only the eldest brother dress up for the show?

Kirstie and Maks's Samba: Maks looks so weird clean shaven. This might be my favorite dance of Kirstie's so far this season. She looked great.

Chris and Cheryl's Tango: How on earth was that a guilty pleasure song? No one should feel guilty about Journey. He started off strong, and he had most of the steps even if he was a bit out of sync, but he just wasn't quite into it enough.


Romeo and Chelsie's Waltz: For someone who was reluctant and unsure of himself when it comes to ballroom dances, he sure does a phenomenal job of them.

Chelsea and Mark's Quickstep: I liked the choreography and personality, but Chelsea seemed occasionally hesitant and sometimes a little bit out of synch with some of the footwork. I don't think that it deserved a 10, though I can live with the 9s.

Kendra and Louis's Samba: It was probably one of her best performances, but I still hate her face when she dances.

Love, love, love those music video clips of Bruno. I less-than-three Bruno Tonioli.

Hines and Kym's Viennese Waltz: I like Hines more and more every week, but Len is right that he's a bit clompy in the feet.

Ralph and Karina's Pasodoble: Karina fell? Was that the slip-up they recovered from? I couldn't see what happened with the switch of cameras. Wasn't a huge fan of the choreography, and several times Ralph looked like he was in a slight panic after she fell, but mostly he seemed to be back finding his groove. I thought 8s across the board were fair.

I think maybe Chris/Cheryl or Kendra/Louis to go home this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment