Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#DwtS Week 7

So conflicting. I hate filler but I love past season stuff, guest judges (even if they completely take the true meaning away from getting a 10), and group dances. This is the first time in a while that I've watched a whole episode without fast forwarding through most of it.

Team Kristi: Good stuff. Bristol is a lot more relaxed when she's up there with other people. Kyle and Lacey were definitely the spotlight couple on that one.

Team Apolo: Aside from Kurt looking stupid with a soul patch, I liked Team Apolo better. They all just fit  together really well.

Kyle & Lacey's Pasodoble: Love! Hot! I think it was better than Mel B and Maks's. Kyle really brought it tonight.

Ah, I forgot how great Emmitt Smith was to watch.

Kurt & Anna's Tango: He actually did a pretty good job. I'm impressed even though I don't want to be. I'm tired of him and his absent personality and his hunched shoulders.

Kelly Osbourne looks so cute.

Bristol & Mark's Viennese Waltz: Bristol really has improved a lot, especially with her feet. I just don't think she's of the right caliber to go to the finals.

Rick & Cheryl's Quickstep: It took me a while to warm up to Rick, but he has really become a favorite of mine. He was so snappy and full of joy. Really good stuff.

I don't think I saw the season with Gilles, but I wish I had. Hawt.

Brandy & Maksim's Foxtrot: It was cute watching Brandy get all shy with Maks in rehearsal. I think one of the reasons I love the Fotxtrot is that it seems more versatile than most other dances. I've seen it peppy and fun, sweet and romantic, and hot and sensual like this. Gorgeous. And Len is the best. I love it when he's so cavalier.

Jennifer & Derek's Tango: I feel for Jennifer. She's really struggling to keep it together. I understand the frustration of not being able to get your body to do what you want it to. Some of her footwork looked like a tiny bit out of sync, but that may have been the choreography. It was hard to tell. I thought she did a really great job and it was a great comeback from the past couple weeks. She looked very sad and unhappy during the whole dance.

Bottom two...hmm. This is getting tougher every week. I think probably Kurt and Bristol, with Kurt going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment