Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life

My soon-to-be-former employers offered me a severance package so my last day is this Friday instead of June 26, which is awesome because things have gotten less tolerable since I gave my notice.

I'm really excited about my future employment.

I'm really enjoying being a podcast producer with David This is one of his dreams and it's great to be helping him out on it. Except when I have to call GoDaddy tech support.

My in-laws appear to be taking serious steps towards moving out.

My cat is far less broken in the head and is practically a normal lazy and spoiled cat.

Life is really very good right now. And I don't even feel like I'm being set up by the universe for some ironic smackdown. For perhaps the first time I feel like I deserve the good things that are happening after so many years of being downtrodden by life.

No comments:

Post a Comment