Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Zombie Dream Invasion

I was once again up just a little bit too late killing zombies with David, Joey, and briefly even Joey's mom. The game is starting to creep into my dreams now. They're not specifically zombie dreams or even violent dreams, but rather chase dreams about being pursued by some unknown, unnamed, out-of-the-ordinary something of which we ran afoul. Last night I was having a vivid dream that David and I were in a strange place trying to escape whatever it was. It was intense, but we were careful, we knew what we were doing, and we weren't panicking. We were doing so well that I was a little annoyed when I woke up for no reason and didn't get to see how we would fare.

On one hand, it might be time to take a short break from Left 4 Dead. On the other hand, it's a lot of fun. On the third, disembodied hand, 245 gamerpoints in three days is verra verra nice and there are several more achievements I should be able to get with little trouble.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I dreamt I was exploring my house in the dark and surprised a Smoker in my bathroom...and bludgeoned the fucker to death with my Xbox controller. I'm starting to see Infected in the shadows or patterns on the floor and walls, and everytime I close my eyes...but Left 4 Dead is so much fun.

    L4D4L!

    ReplyDelete