Monday, January 26, 2009

Who you callin' a ho?!

One of the best parts of my job are the letters from kids. Some of them are sweet, most are just nice to read, and some really stand out. Last year I had a stack of drawings from a class assigned to draw their favorite part of the play (Cinderella). One of the drawings was a very hastily scrawled castle on one side, with meticulous drawings of dinosaurs and Batman symbols on the other. It was my favorite of the year.

This year's favorite is painful to read because of the spelling errors, but when you make it to the end you'll see why it's the favorite. It should be noted that all periods are little scribbled circles that frequently resemble the letter e:

"I like the way you acted, the way you were conected with your cariter the theng I really liked was sang your part and how you and Red Little Riding Hood and you had a fite the you guys became firends. And I liked the costume you whor."

The laughter in the office is getting out of hand. "You whore" and "You ignorant slut" are the new office taglines.

No comments:

Post a Comment